Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Here we go again....at age 55!

Well, it's now September 30, 2015 and here I go again trying to get myself at least a little bit more fit than I am. My cholesterol was 242 about 6 months ago. I take red yeast rice and fish oil, off and on, to work on lowering it. Gaining weight I'm certain has not helped the matter. I am too ashamed to put a before picture of myself on here, although I don't think people really read this. Glad of that actually, because I want to use this as sort of a self reflective journal. This is not just a self improvement of the body. My goal is to walk closer with God (spiritual), walk, or move in any way, physically for my physical health, and attempt to build my knowledge of the world around me (mind).

List toward my goal of getting more fit inside and out (spirit, body, and mind):
*Have my daily talk with God. He is my everything!
*Nightly bible reading 
*Goal of reading two spiritual trade books this year
*Wednesday night bible study (will not be there tonight due to a work trip to Charleston)

*Today makes the third day I have walked.
*Lost three pounds during the past two days. (water of course, but a big ole YAY!)
*Ate scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast, Ooops...three peanut butter cookies--movin' on!

*Get a book from Mom that I know will be uplifting

No comments:

Post a Comment