Monday, July 29, 2013

Trying to Be Healthy is Difficult for Me!!

I want to be as healthy as possible. I have several inner voices that talk to me. One knows what steps I should take to be healthy and it never fails to fill me in on the process. Eat protein, veggies and fruits---exercise regularly----works every time.

The other knows just how tasty and delicious food is, especially salty snacks and sweets. Knows how in the morning my bed gets unbelievably warm and luxurious, it's completely beyond me how the snuggly comfy bed I lie down in at night can become so much more so about fifteen or twenty minutes before I have to rise and shine for the day. Same inner voice that says, "You can exercise later, you're too busy right now, you don't have time to shower and get ready for work if you get all sweaty, way too tired to exercise after putting in a day at work, or this TV show sure is good why don't you put oxygenating your body off until it goes off?" Next thing you know, it's bedtime, too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment