Sunday, February 24, 2013

A year and three months later………

Life is good! We have a new addition to our growing family in lil miss Jayna. Kristin and Aaron have gone and entered the world of parenthood to the most adorable baby girl. Jayna Leigh Hatfield arrived to this world November 15, 2012. Weighing in at seven pounds, she brought delight, excitement, joy and all those positively jubilant emotions with her. God has blessed us with a tiny angel. I had the pleasure of babysitting last Friday evening while her parents went out for the first time in three months. This was absolutely one of the best times of my life. I had her for three and a half hours by myself. We played, ate, slept, played some more, took a bath, swung a little, sang a little, cooed a little and ended up asleep again. There are no words to explain the enjoyment this child has brought to my life already.

Hayden is going to be five years old on March 29th, I cannot believe we have had him for almost five years. He has such a good attitude about everything. Junior and Hayden were riding down the road one day and out of the blue Hayden said, “Papaw.” When Junior asked what, he said, “I’m happy.” He is rambunctious and loves to actively play, play, play……like most five year olds (especially five year old boys). It’s his attitude and demeanor that should be emulated. Sweet as they come.

I know I have painted a picturesque view of my life right now; well it’s probably because I’m only talking about my grandchildren, lol. No, seriously, God has blessed me to the highest degree with my family. Of course we have battles and trials, but he is always there to see us through. I Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Until next time………..



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed babysitting and that you and Jayna got to spend some time together. She loves her Mamaw T. As does Hayden. They a both so amazing! We are a blessed family.

    ReplyDelete