Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just when...

Just when you think you're getting a little ahead financially, something happens that costs exactly the amount you feel you have to spare. Dishwasher went out yesterday! Of course it did. I checked the warranty which proved to be dead. In exactly one month, the dishwasher will be two years old. It came with a set along with a stove and refrigerator.

Monday is our 31st anniversary and as bad as I hate the dishwasher needing replaced, at least I will get to get out and go somewhere this weekend. Even if it is just to go there and back indubitably, without doing anything else. The dishwasher will no doubt, and should be, my anniversary gift so whoohoo---I will actually get a gift for an event. 

The dishwasher going out stinks, but it is the catalyst for getting to go out to a store and getting an anniversary gift is not so bad. One bad thing made two good things, things that would not have happened had the dishwasher not went out. So it's a great day!

Guess not...Jr. doesn't want to go anywhere with me and he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to replace the dishwasher. Nothing is stopping me from going out and doing something, anything, on my own I guess. I will make it a great day even if it's by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment